Millal: 30. märts 2017, 9:00-17:00
Kus: Swissôtel, Tallinn
Konverents toimub inglise keeles ning on VARULi ja TGS-i klientidele tasuta.*
Registreerimiseks palume saata e-kirja email@example.com.
Päevakava (inglise keeles):
9:00 Registration and morning coffee
9:30 Welcome note by Martin Tamme, Managing Partner at TGS VARUL
9:40 Panel 1: Where do we stand? Enforcement of competition law in the Baltics from a business perspective
Moderator: Katri Paas-Mohando, Senior Associate at TGS VARUL
- Anti-competitive agreements – what difference do the enforcement tools (criminal vs administrative) make? – Dr Lauras Butkevičius, Associate Professor at the Faculty of Law, Vilnius University
- How to handle being “big” in the Baltics? – Sven Jürgenson, Baltic Banking Competition Law Legal Coordinator at Swedbank
- Getting the deal through in the Baltics – Simonas Gustainis, Managing Partner at BaltCap
10:50 Coffee break
11:20 Panel 2: Where are we going to? Will the implementation of the damages directive pave way to active private enforcement in the Baltics?
Moderator: Rasa Zaščiurinskaitė, Associate Partner at TGS Vilnius
- Large damages claims in Europe - Ben Bornemann, Cartel Damage Claims (Brussels)
- Estonian, Latvian and Lithuanian experience and the implications of the directive implementation – Katri Paas-Mohando, Senior Associate at TGS VARUL; Māra Stabulniece, Senior Associate at TGS Riga; Rasa Zaščiurinskaitė, Associate Partner at TGS Vilnius
14:00 Panel 3: The Big Secret – how to protect your trade secrets from your competitors?
Moderator: Peeter Viirsalu, Senior Associate at TGS VARUL
- Trade Secret Cases in Estonian Civil Courts – Dr Iko Nõmm, Judge at Tallinn Circuit Court
- Latvian and Lithuanian experience with the trade secrets cases – Andra Rubene, Partner at TGS Riga; Lina Darulienė, Partner at TGS Vilnius
- The Trade Secrets Directive — what does it change in Estonia? – Peeter Viirsalu, Senior Associate at TGS VARUL
16:00 Drinks reception
* Kuni kaks osalejat igast organisatsioonist.