TGS Baltic invites an associate to join the Banking and Finance team.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Together with other lawyers from the Banking and Finance practice group, you will help clients to tackle various financing and regulatory issues in the fields of banking and finance law.
- drafting finance and security documents;
- drafting applications for a financial institution licence, coordinating regulatory issues with supervisors;
- performing legal due diligence;
- providing legal advice and conclusions;
- monitoring changes in statutory regulations and presenting them to clients.
WE EXPECT THAT YOU:
- have a university degree in law;
- have up to 3 years’ working experience in a law firm, bank or other financial institution;
- are able and like to look for creative and innovative solutions in difficult situations;
- have excellent knowledge of Lithuanian and English (other foreign languages would be an advantage);
- are organised, can work well in a team and individually;
- have excellent computer skills.
BEING PART OF THE TGS BALTIC TEAM MEANS:
- working in a team and striving for a result;
- having internationally recognised professionals as your mentors;
- learning and sharing of experience on a daily basis;
- additional benefits, friendly environment and interesting projects motivating to deliver results