If you embrace challenges, want to become a leader and are able to tackle problems creatively, we invite you to join our team as DATA ANALYST–INVESTIGATOR.
As a member of our team, you WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- performance of internal, corporate investigations and analysis of information related to professional fraud;
- collection, analysis of electronic, unstructured information and presentation of information for litigation purposes (e-Discovery);
- collection and analysis of information from public sources and social media;
- identification and assessment of external threats and risks for business.
We believe you will achieve the best results if you:
- have a university degree in exact or social sciences;
- have experience in data and/or process analysis (thorough knowledge of business processes, experience of work in the area of fraud or money laundering prevention would be an advantage);
- have good understanding of the general principles of administration of information systems and their vulnerabilities;
- have the ability to manage specific software solutions and its adaptability to business processes on the advanced user level;
- have analytical thinking skills and are able of fast dealing with big information flows;
- have perfect skills of fluent writing and speaking;
- are fluent in English.
Being a part of TGS Baltic team means:
- result and quality oriented working culture;
- freedom for creativity and realisation of ideas;
- possibility of daily professional improvement;
- possibility of reaching your professional goals in a new position.
More information: email@example.com