We invite you to join our Real Estate, Construction and Environmental Protection team!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- together with experienced lawyers you will help clients to tackle various real estate and construction law issues.
- solving clients’ legal problems working together with the team;
- developing innovative legal solutions;
- advising clients on matters related to real estate and construction.
WE EXPECT THAT YOU:
- have a university degree in law;
- have the ambition to focus your legal career on real estate and construction law, constantly take interest in and deepen your understanding of this field of law;
- are able and like to look for creative and innovative solutions in difficult situations;
- have excellent knowledge of Lithuanian and very good knowledge of English;
- have good analytical skills;
- wish to have an interesting and challenging job.
BEING PART OF THE TGS BALTIC TEAM MEANS:
- working in a team and striving for a result;
- having internationally recognised professionals as your mentors;
- learning and sharing of experience on a daily basis;
- additional benefits, friendly environment and interesting projects motivating to deliver results.
Monthly gross salary: EUR 1,100 – 1,600