AS OUR TEAM MEMBER, YOU:
- together with experienced lawyers will help clients to tackle various tax law issues.
- to analyse legal problems and concerns of the law firm’s clients;
- to draft and review legal documents relating to aspects of tax law;
- to advise the law firm’s clients on international and domestic tax law issues;
- to represent the interests of the law firm’s clients before state and municipal authorities;
- to conduct tax due diligence;
- to coach and mentor junior colleagues.
WE EXPECT THAT YOU:
- have a university degree in law;
- have at least 5-year work experience in tax law;
- are fluent in Lithuanian and English;
- are able to find creative and innovative solutions in difficult or complex situations;
- have good analytical skills;
- wish to have an interesting and challenging job in a dynamic field of law.
BEING PART OF THE TGS BALTIC TEAM MEANS:
- working in a team and striving for a result;
- having internationally recognised professionals as your mentors;
- learning and sharing of experience on a daily basis;
- additional benefits, friendly environment and interesting projects motivating to deliver results.
Monthly gross salary EUR 2,500 to 4,800.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Confidentiality guaranteed.