1. The most important changes every practitioner and undertaking should pay attention to in the new regulation
- Readjustment of the safe harbour under the VBER
- Guidance for a business environment reshaped by the growth of e-commerce and online platforms
- Reduced compliance costs for businesses by simplifying complex areas of the current rules and streamlining the existing guidance
2. Doing business with your competitor: key rules to know when a producer is also a distributor
- Most common mistakes in contracts in such a “dual distribution” scenario
- Practical guidelines on what to say and not to say in day-to-day negotiations
- Building an information firewall inside a company
- What changes in the new regulation?
3. Online platform regulation: how to market, price, sell and re-sell products on-line
- Key new rules on online platforms
- Product pricing 101: comparison & monitoring apps, price parity clauses, product pricing on-line
- Navigating online marketing options in distribution agreements
4. “The Good, the Bad and the Ugly“ in active sales
- When active sales must be allowed or may be restricted?
- What rules to follow in different business models: exclusive, selective or combination of distribution models?
- Online sales and practicalities in the context of active sales