Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) issues are increasingly important for financial institutions, investors and corporations when evaluating new investments or providing financing opportunities. During the webinar, the recognized experts of the field will share their insights and practical guidance on ESG issues that are of utmost importance to any corporation seeking for new opportunities. Please join the event and learn about the latest developments in law and the approach of public and private investors and financial institutions towards ESG.
During the event the following topics will be discussed:
EBRD‘s approach to sustainability / Robert Adamczyk
- EBRD Years of experience in sustainability compliance – what obstacles and challenges we still have with ESG;
- Current trends;
- Our advice on dos and don’ts.
New regulations on the EU level / Karina Andriukaitienė
- Overview of three key regulations:
- Taxonomy Regulation (EU 2020/852);
- ESG Disclosure Regulation (EU 2019/2088);
- Benchmarks Regulation (EU 2019/2089).
Sustainability in the banking industry / Anders Larsson
- ESG screening of the potential borrower – what measures does the bank apply?
- Do we need a sustainability compliance officer?
ESG in the light of the Covid-19 pandemic and the support measures available for businesses / Dainius Vilčinskas
- Can we expect acceleration of ESG-based policy objectives transposition into the companies?
- The State Aid Fund for Business in Lithuania – is now a right time to worry about ESG?
ESG in private equity industry / Šarūnas Stepukonis
- How are ESG factors integrated in the investment process?
- Measuring sustainability in the fund and in the portfolio company – are there any challenges?
- Return on ESG – can we expect any?