Seven partners of the law firm TGS Baltic have entered the top of the world's best female lawyers.
Two lawyers from Estonian, three from Latvian and two from Lithuanian offices of TGS Baltic have entered the top of the international legal catalog IFLR1000 supplement Women Leaders. TGS Baltic's partners are among the world's 750 leading lawyers, four of whom have been re-listed.
The IFLR1000 Women Leaders supplement focuses on leading lawyers working in a variety of legal areas such as financial and corporate transactions and contracts, licensing, and regulatory project work. It is an elite group of lawyers with an excellent reputation in their markets and experience in dealing with complex transactions. Many of these women hold senior positions in their firms or practices.
TGS Baltic congratulates:
- Kadri Kallas, Partner, Co-Head of M&A
- Kirsti Pent, Partner, Head of Banking & Finance
- Andra Rubene, Partner, Head of M&A
- Inese Hazenfusa, Partner, Head of Banking & Finance
- Linda Štrause, Partner, Head of Real Estate
- Sandra Bliuvaitė-Šulcienė, Associate Partner, Head of Real Estate
- Dalia Tamašauskaitė-Žilienė, Partner, Head of Healthcare & Life Sciences
"This high recognition, which has been received by our colleagues for several years, only confirms that world-class experts work in Baltics in the field of jurisprudence and law. The fact that Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania are small countries on a global scale is not an obstacle to achieving the highest professional tops and ranking among the best experts in the world, on the contrary, Baltics is a great place to get a good education and extensive experience working in the industry, ”says TGS Baltic Managing Partner Ivars Grunte.
More information about the rankings can be found: