The sustainability report of TGS Baltic Estonia maps out what our values are, how we contribute to building a sustainable world and what specific activities we have taken at the level of environmental, social, and corporate governance.
For example, did you know that
- 36% of our partners are women;
- when ordering the company’s branded products, we use the most sustainable products possible;
- we are consciously working on reducing cyber litter, including organising cyber clean-up days;
- we have adopted an open competence model, which allows us to give objective feedback on employees’ career prospects and expectations for promotion;
- in 2022, we donated more than 33,000 euros to various organisations and additionally sent, as one example, 2 SUVs to the Ukrainian army with the necessary maintenance and equipment;
- we are recognised by The Legal 500 publication Green Guide as one of the best law firms dealing with green issues in the world.
You can read about this and more in our first sustainability report.
If you have any questions or thoughts regarding our sustainability report or more generally regarding the implementation of sustainability principles, feel free to contact us!