Starting from 21 October 2021 to 15 November 2021, it is prohibited to leave the place of residence from 20.00 to 5:00, the prohibition does not apply to:
- persons going to or from the place of work or persons who are performing work or service duties - the person shall present a certification (name, surname, personal identification code, address of residence, reason and time for leaving the place of residence, the place of work, name, address and telephone number of the management of the place of work (contact person in the place of work)) and an ID (passport or ID card);
- persons who need to receive psychological support, medical treatment, including vaccination against Covid-19 infection, or veterinary care for animals, or persons who visit a 24-hour pharmacy - the person shall present a certification (name, surname, personal identification code, address of residence, reason and time for leaving the place of residence, the place of service to be received) and an ID (passport or ID card);
- to persons who need to get to or from the airport, port, railway station or bus station - the person shall present a certification (name, surname, personal identification code, address of residence, reason and time for leaving the place of residence, the place of service to be received) and an ID (passport or ID card).
From 21 October 2021 to 15 November 2021:
- Places of sale and service provision places opens no earlier than at 6.00 and ends no later than at 19.00;
- The working hours of petrol stations, pharmacies, tourist accommodation places, Covid-19 vaccination points, public transport and passenger transport services, freight transport and related services, delivery services, emergency and utilities services, will not be restricted.
- stores, where 70% of the product range is food or hygiene products, pharmacies, optician's shops, gas stations, animal feed stores, press shops, bookstores, telecommunication goods and services shops, flower shops are allowed to work on-site;
- all public events are cancelled and prohibited;
- related to entertainment, gambling, betting, attractions, beauty care, wellness, active recreation, physical activities, sports, tourism (except accommodation and foreign travel), photo and video services, face-to-face consultations, collective hunting.it is prohibited to provide on-site services.
- Work duties, if allowed by the specific nature of the work, shall be carried out remotely. On-site work is performed by employees employed in sectors of critical importance to the public or employees for whom the employer has determined during the impact assessment that the work must be performed on-site.
- Those employees who require a vaccination certificate or certificate of recovery to perform work duties, but have not completed the vaccination course, from October 20, 2021 until the receipt of the vaccination certificate, may perform work duties - with a test certificate issued no earlier than 72 hours or not earlier than 72 hours before an employer-organized screening antigen test in areas where testing services are not available (e.g., in rural areas).
- Employees who will perform on-site work after 15 November 2021 shall have a vaccination certificate or certificate of recovery, in some cases a testing certificate is also allowed.
- All employees working on-site (including fully vaccinated and persons recovered) shall certify in writing on a daily basis at the place of work that they have no symptoms of acute respiratory diseases and have not been in direct contact with persons subject to isolation, home quarantine or self-isolation;
- From 15 December 2021, all employees, including volunteers and outsourced persons working on-site, shall have a valid vaccination certificate or certificate of recovery.
- It is planned that on October 26, 2021, the Cabinet of Ministers will decide on aids for companies to overcome the Covid-19 crisis, in particular working capital grants and salary subsidies.
In case of any questions and for a more in-depth analysis of the most recent amendments, as well as their impact in a specific situation, taking into account the specifics of the fields of activity, please do not hesitate to get in touch with your contact person at TGS Baltic or write to: