Represents in criminal proceedings relating to offences against the finance system, frauds, and other offences against property;
Advises on cybercrime;
Represents in matters pertaining to money laundering and legalization of other proceeds of crime;
Participated in drafting certain articles of the Criminal Code and the Criminal Procedure Code;
Arranges seminars on criminal and criminal procedure law;
Participates in international conferences on financial crime and tax evasion issues;
As a judge specialised in crimes against the finance system and frauds.
- Co-author, textbook “Lietuvos baudžiamoji teisė” (Criminal Law in Lithuania), Special Part, Book Two, Vilnius, 2017.
- “Hotspots of qualifying fraud and applying the fraud rule in the case-law of Lithuanian courts” // Teisės apžvalga (Law Review) No. 2 (16), 2017.
- Lithuanian Bar Association
- Since 2018 Senior Associate at law firm TGS Baltic
- 2013–2018 Judge of the Criminal Cases Division of the Kaunas Regional Court
- Since 2015 lector at Vytautas Magnus University
- 2013 Judge at the Vilnius City Local Court
- 2000–2013 Judge at the Vilnius City 3rd Local Court
- 1999–2000 prosecutor at the Division of Offences against the State and Public Safety, Vilnius Regional Prosecutor’s Office
- 1996–1999 prosecutor at the Regional Prosecutor’s Office for Vilnius District
- 1994–1996 investigating magistrate at the Regional Prosecutor’s Office for Vilnius District
- 1994–1995 trainee at the Regional Prosecutor’s Office for Vilnius District
- 1993 Vilnius University, Faculty of Law (Master of Law)